Halfway down 2016 and we can already tell what is the best so far in the marketplace in terms of toddler travelling beds. Some of the beds have received overwhelming response and reviews for giving great services to parents and their children as they travel.
The quality, efficiency and service that a toddler bed gives the family is what makes it stand out and receive vast advertisement through word of mouth from users.
The top toddler travel beds and cots include:
This list features the top 10 toddler travel beds but in no particular order, to get more insight into the top wanted toddler travel bed, do some more homework.
- The Shrunks Toddler Travel bed – It is designed for ages two upwards and has a security anti-roll security edges that keep the child safe in their sleep. It allows the sheets to be tucked in the inner mattress making it look more like a traditional bed. For only $99.00 you get this toddler bed including the foot pump and you are ready for the next holiday travel or sleepover for your toddler.
- The LeanchoBumpZZZ Travel Bed – It is easily assembled and dissembledand can double up as a cushioned seat as well as a toddler bed. It is not suitable for infants but it’s great for toddlers as it is soft and comfortable and has secure sides to ensure the child does not roll off the bed.
- Regalo my cot portable bed–This royal blue toddler travel bed has a covering made from tent material that makes it easy to use indoors and outdoors and wash it often. It is easy to fold and go and comes with its bag to pack it in. For only $24.88 you get a toddler travel bed that is worth the money.
- Aerobed mattress for kids – This inflatable bed is especially made for kids with a surface area that measures 50×24”. It is made of heavy PVC with welded seams that are done electronically. It has a safety sides that keeps the child safe from rolling off the bed. It comes with an AC pump to inflate the bed in under a minute and deflate in like 15 seconds.It comes with a thick, washable, fitted mattress pad. For only $73.99 you get this amazing bed.
- Phil & Ted’s Traveler Travel Cot – it is a two in one cot portable cot and playpen. It has a self-inflating cushion that gives comfort to the child while sleeping. For only $199.00 you get a playpen and portable travel bed that you can carry around anywhere you travel.
- The Kidco Peapod Plus – It comes with a washable nylon fabric that is SPF 50. It has a self-inflating mattress that is lovely and light. For only $149.95 you have a firm travel bed for you toddler.
- Koo-di Pop up Travel Cot – This is a brightly colored cot that is a great addition to your travel toddler bed for babies who cheery up due to color. It is designed for ages 0-18 months and comes with a comfortable padded mattress and a zip up mosquito net to ensure no disturbances while sleeping. For only $89.95, you get this colorful travel bed for your child.